Mississippi General Practice Attorneys with a Strong Record of Success
Serving the Pascagoula area with strength and compassion for more than 50 years
Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick was founded in the 1950s, and since then, our law firm has built a strong reputation for achieving successful outcomes for our clients. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our attorneys are committed to providing the people of Mississippi with competent legal representation in a wide range of practice areas.
Hiring a lawyer does not have to be a difficult process. We are always willing to sit down with you to discuss your case and advise you on your best options. You will walk away with a clear understanding of how to proceed because we give you straight answers to your tough legal questions.
We offer competent counsel in a wide variety of practice areas
Our attorneys help clients respond to sudden crises and plan for life’s basic needs. We provide reliable advice and effective advocacy in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — If you are an operator, passenger, pedestrian or bicyclist injured in a vehicle accident involving a car, truck or motorcycle; if you are a consumer hurt by a defective product; or if you suffer a workplace injury on land or at sea, our attorneys fight aggressively to get you the compensation you deserve. We also hold landlords accountable for harm suffered in premises liability accidents.
- Asbestos exposure litigation — We have represented numerous clients in successful mesothelioma claims.
- Real estate — We manage all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Estate planning — Our estate planning attorneys draft wills, trusts and powers of attorney according to your wishes. We help you provide for vulnerable love ones through guardianships and conservatorships, as well as special needs trusts.
No matter why you seek our help initially, we are determined to provide the type of service that builds a long-term relationship, so we can continue to meet your legal needs.
Why choose our Mississippi law firm?
At Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick, we have distinguished ourselves through our long legacy of building strong relationships in the community, our considerable credentials and our reputation for taking a personalized approach with our clients. Characteristics that distinguish Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick from other Mississippi law firms include:
- Considerable credentials: Two of our attorneys, John L. Hunter and David O. McCormick, are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Solid litigation experience: Our lawyers have argued cases in the Mississippi District Courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Extensive knowledge: Our attorneys' knowledge of law and procedure in each jurisdiction we serve is a strength that we use to pursue justice and the most favorable outcome for our clients.
Our attorneys at Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick have earned the respect of the community for integrity, quality work and commitment to client care.
Contact our Mississippi law firm to schedule a consultation today
At Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick, you get access to preeminent attorneys with an extensive background in many areas of the law. We have more than 100 years of combined experience and a strong record of success. From our office in Pascagoula, we serve clients all over Mississippi. Call us at 866.461.1591 or contact us online to discuss your case with one of our attorneys today.