Pascagoula, Mississippi General Practice Law Firm with a Personal Approach
A full-service law firm guiding you through the legal system
At Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick, our general practice lawyers have specific skills in several areas of the law. For the past 50 years, our attorneys have been handling whatever legal challenges our clients face, from general practice, mesothelioma and personal injury to criminal defense, estate planning and family law.
Our satisfied clients refer us to their friends because we are approachable, we don’t give our clients unrealistic expectations, and we have a solid reputation for excellence in the community.
Personalized and comprehensive legal services
Our attorneys at Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick are experienced and dedicated to providing you with outstanding legal services. We focus our practice on the following areas:
- General practice: Our general practice attorneys have extensive backgrounds in specific areas of the law and can provide the skilled support you need for your current issues and the different challenges you may face in the future.
- Mesothelioma: If your work history includes exposure to even “permissible” levels of asbestos, you might have developed mesothelioma or asbestosis. When you need a personal injury attorney with experience in handling asbestos-related cases, our attorneys at Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick can help you.
- Personal injury: Our focus on serious injuries helps our clients get the compensation they deserve. Our Mississippi personal injury attorneys can help with various accident and negligence cases.
- Estate planning: Whether you need to establish a power of attorney or probate an estate, our estate planning attorneys can guide you through the process with skill and compassion.
- Real estate: From thorny issues such as eminent domain and foreclosures to more routine transactions such as buying or selling real estate, the real estate attorneys at Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick can protect you from mistakes that might lead to litigation or cost you money.
Regardless of the legal challenge you might be facing, the attorneys at Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick are dedicated to providing the level of legal support you need now, and establishing a relationship with you to address future legal issues that might emerge in your life. We have been serving the people of Mississippi from our office in Pascagoula since the 1950s. Our attorneys are ready to handle legal transactions, draft contracts, investigate charges and accidents, negotiate settlements, represent you in court and protect your legal rights. We want to be your law firm.
Contact a general practice law firm serving Mississippi with more than 100 years of combined legal experience
At Cumbest, Cumbest, Hunter & McCormick, we strive to meet the legal needs of our community by offering a wide breadth of practice areas. From personal injury, criminal defense and family law to estate planning, real estate and traffic violations, put our experience to work for you. Call us at 866-461-1591 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.